Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Finally a Blogger!

I've been thinking about starting a blog for months - really just to release some the thoughts that are constantly floating around in my head! I've always enjoyed writing and have always been far more comfortable expressing myself in written form than verbally. Honestly, I don't care if anyone else reads my blog...this is therapy for me. If you choose to read it and it makes you smile (and I hope it does), all the better!

I chose to name my blog "Living Aloha ~ One Day at a Time" because I absolutely adore the concept of  "Aloha." It's much more than just a greeting...it symbolizes living with a loving, positive spirit toward others. When I taught First Grade (very briefly, mind you...there will definitely be a post about this eventually), I tried to foster a spirit of Aloha in my classroom. This is how I really try to live my life. Now, I'm not always successful at it (I definitely have my "ugly" moments!), but I try to make people smile every day and I am so thankful for all of the people in my life who share Aloha and bring a smile to my face.

Since you've taken the time to visit my blog, I do hope you enjoy it!


With Aloha, 
Nancy


To read more about the Spirit of Aloha, visit To-Hawaii.com.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your beautiful spirit and positive affirmations. Clearly you practice what you believe in. Aloha!

    ReplyDelete